McCall Vacation Rental

McCall Vacation Rental
Johnson & Company Your BEST source for vacation rentals!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spring is in the air!


The stars were shining brightly last night, and I swear I could see every one of them. Not like in the city when you have lights interfering with their brilliance. It's times like that, when just the simple beauty of nature takes my breath away I realize how lucky I am to live here. Today the sun is shining, the sky is blue, no smog in site. This is the best time of year to come up and ski, board, snowmobile and or just hang out and relax. The lift lines are short, the trails are nicely groomed, and the restaurants aren't jammed packed, so you get better service. I'm running a Spring Fling Special though April 30th, buy your 1st night at the normal rate and get your 2nd night 1/2 off. McCall, Idaho Vacation Cabin & Condo rentals 1-800-846-0058. McCall has it all 365 days a year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment